Please note that only candidates with an active 4-40/2-20/P&C license and minimum 2 years of experience as a commercial lines insurance CSR will be considered for this position.
- A licensed Commercial Lines Insurance CSR or Account Manager with at least three years of broker/agency experience?
- Looking for a company where you will be treated with respect, be appreciated for your expertise and contributions, and have the opportunity to lead others?
- Wanting to join an insurance industry leader that will invest in your professional development and help you reach your fullest potential?
- Ready to take a leap forward in your career with a company that truly cares about growing people - and not just profits?
If so, we want to hear from you! We're looking for an experienced, licensed Commercial Lines Account Manager to join our Select Business Unit in Longwood, FL.
Great Reasons to Work at IOA include:
- Competitive compensation plans
- Great benefits, including company paid health insurance
- Paid time off for holidays, vacations, and sick time
- 401K with an employer match
- Opportunities for professional growth and career progression
- A culture that emphasizes respect for every individual
- Teammates who share your drive for excellence
- Knowing every day you are helping our clients protect their families and businesses
Commercial Lines Account Manager responsibilities include:
- Directs day-to-day activities and work flow of assigned Account Management team members
- Acts as Account Management subject matter expert for assigned team, answering questions, providing support, and assisting with developing solutions to problems
- Monitors team performance to ensure productivity, efficiency, quality, and service standards are met, recommending corrective actions to operations management staff when appropriate
- Effectively managing a book of Commercial Property & Casualty Insurance business, ensuring all required tasks are completed accurately and on-time including but not limited to: client service and communication; processing insurance policy endorsements and transactions, renewals, new policy set-up, online rating, accounts receivables monitoring and invoicing, contract review, issuing certificates of insurance, finance contact preparation, policy review; and more
- Growing client loyalty by building positive relationships and providing high levels of advocacy, world-class service, and professional communication
- Delivers outstanding client service at all times, including proactively anticipating client needs, maintaining frequent and professional client communication, and responding quickly to any service requests
- Ability and willingness to continually grow your insurance expertise ensuring professional skills are continuously improved by actively participating in internal/external development opportunities
Qualified candidates will have:
- 2+ years of commercial lines insurance agency/brokerage experience
- An active 4-40/2-20/P&C license
- Previous Agency Management systems experience a plus, Applied Systems preferred
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent multi-tasking, organizational, delegation and decision-making skills
- Outstanding verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to perform large work volumes with high degrees of accuracy
- PC proficiency, including MS Office
- Exceptional personal character, including a strong work ethic, positive attitude, and willingness to assist others at all times
Founded in 1988 with the idea that professional client service provided by knowledgeable, caring, and passionate people makes for a winning combination, Insurance Office of America has grown into a family of companies anchored by one of the nation’s largest privately held insurance brokerages. Whether working at our home office in suburban Orlando, Florida, one of our branch offices across the US and London, or with one of our subsidiary companies, the continued growth of our nearly 1,000 employees is a testament to our belief that great things start with great people!
At IOA, we’re driven by our mission and core values. We work hard, but we have fun too. Workplace ideals like leading by serving, work/family life balance, and giving back to our community aren’t just clichés here – they’re a part of who we are. We believe in helping people grow, develop and achieve their professional goals, so when you join the IOA team you truly become a partner in our shared success.
To learn more, please visit us at www.ioausa.com.
IOA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is in compliance with Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 as amended, Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967, and the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, and employs without regard to sex, race, color, national origin, religion, age, handicap or status as a disabled or Vietnam era veteran.
IOA is a Drug Free Workplace