- An IT professional with at least 2 years of experience in end user support?
- Looking for a company where you will be treated with respect, be appreciated for your expertise and contributions, and have the opportunity to lead others?
- Wanting to join an insurance industry leader that will invest in your professional development and help you reach your fullest potential?
- Ready to take a leap forward in your career with a company that truly cares about growing people - and not just profits?
If so, we want to hear from you!
We’re Insurance Office of America, one of the nation’s largest privately held agencies. IOA was founded in 1988 with the idea that professional client service provided by knowledgeable, caring, and passionate people makes for a winning combination. Whether working at our home office in suburban Orlando, Florida, one of our branch offices across the US and London, or with one of our subsidiary companies, the continued growth of our nearly 1,000 employees is a testament to our belief that great things start with great people!
At IOA, we’re driven by our mission and core values. We work hard, but we have fun too. Workplace ideals like leading by serving, work/family life balance, and giving back to our community aren’t just clichés here – they’re a part of who we are. We believe in helping people grow, develop and achieve their professional goals, so when you join the IOA team you truly become a partner in our shared success.
Great Reasons to Work at IOA include:
- Competitive salaries and bonus earning potential
- Great benefits, including company paid health insurance
- Paid time off for holidays, vacations, and sick time
- 401K with an employer match
- Participation in our employee stock plan
- Opportunities for professional growth and career progression
- A culture that emphasizes respect for every individual
- Company commitment to work/family life balance and community service
- Teammates who share your drive for excellence
- Knowing every day you are helping our clients protect their families and businesses
We’re looking for an experienced Desktop Support Specialist to join our Atlanta, GA branch team.
Desktop Support Specialist success factors include:
- Customer service orientation
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Accountability for the quality and output of work
- Ability to apply successful and creative solutions
- Ability to adjust to meet business needs and objectives
Qualified candidates will have:
- 2-4 years’ experience working Help Desk
- CompTIA A+, IT Fundamentals, Network and/or Security certifications
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to adapt to changes and work additional hours as situations dictate
- Ability to travel and service the Southeast Region of the United States
- Excellent multi-tasking, organizational, delegation and decision-making skills
- Outstanding verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to perform large work volumes with high degrees of accuracy
- Exceptional personal character, including a strong work ethic, positive attitude, and willingness to assist others at all times
If you're ready to take a leap forward in your career, please click below to apply. Any candidates meeting the qualification requirements for the Desktop Support Specialist position will be contacted. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
IOA is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and has been recognized as a great place to work by Business Insurance magazine, Florida Trend, and the Orlando Sentinel.
To learn more, please visit us at www.ioausa.com.