- A Human Resources professional with at least three years of generalist experience and outstanding people skills?
- Looking for a company where you will be appreciated for your expertise, recognized for your contributions, and have the opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of others?
- Wanting to join an industry leader that will invest in your professional development and help you reach your fullest potential?
- Ready to take a leap forward in your career with a company that truly cares about growing people - and not just profits?
If so, we want to hear from you! We're looking for an HR Business Partner to join our People Services team in Longwood, FL.
Great Reasons to Work at IOA include:
- Competitive salaries and bonus earning potential
- Great benefits, including company paid health insurance
- Paid time off for holidays, vacations, and sick time
- 401K with an employer match
- Participation in our employee stock plan
- Opportunities for professional growth and career progression
- A culture that emphasizes respect for every individual
- Company commitment to work/family life balance and community service
- Teammates who share your drive for excellence
HR Business Partner success factors include:
- Building positive, trusting, productive relationships with IOA team members at all organizational levels through demonstration of competence, character, and professional maturity.
- Ensuring all HR-related corporate and administrative functions are completed accurately and on-time.
- Delivering outstanding service at all times, including proactively anticipating needs, maintaining frequent and professional communication, and responding quickly to any questions, directives, or service requests.
- Acting as a role model for team members company-wide, always demonstrating a strong work ethic, positive attitude, and commitment to leading by serving.
- Continually working to grow and improve personal HR expertise, knowledge, and skills.
Qualified candidates will have:
- Demonstrated HR functional knowledge and skills (PHR or SHRM-CP preferred)
- 3+ years HR generalist experience
- Knowledge of CA wage and hour laws a plus
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- PC proficiency
- Exceptional personal character
We’re Insurance Office of America, one of the nation’s largest privately held agencies. IOA was founded in 1988 with the idea that professional client service provided by knowledgeable, caring, and passionate people makes for a winning combination. Whether working at our home office in suburban Orlando, Florida, one of our branch offices across the US and London, or with one of our subsidiary companies, the continued growth of our over 1,000 team members is a testament to our belief that great things start with great people!
At IOA, we’re driven by our mission and core values. We work hard, but we have fun too. Workplace ideals like leading by serving, work/family life balance, and giving back to our community aren’t just clichés here – they’re a part of who we are. We believe in helping people grow, develop and achieve their professional goals, so when you join the IOA team you truly become a partner in our shared success.
To learn more, please visit us at www.ioausa.com.
IOA is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and has been recognized as a great place to work by Business Insurance magazine, Florida Trend, and the Orlando Sentinel.
IOA is a drug free workplace.