**Please note that only candidates with an active 2-20 or 4-40 license and minimum 3 years of experience as a personal lines insurance CSR will be considered for this position.**
- A licensed Personal Lines Insurance CSR with at least three years of broker/agency experience?
- Looking for a company where you will be treated with respect, be appreciated for your expertise and contributions, and have the opportunity to lead others?
- Wanting to join an insurance industry leader that will invest in your professional development and help you reach your fullest potential?
- Ready to take a leap forward in your career with a company that truly cares about growing people - and not just profits?
If so, we want to hear from you!
We’re Eagle American Insurance, a fast growing agency with locations across the USA providing thousands of clients Home, Auto, Life & Health, and Commercial coverage. EAI was founded with the idea that professional client service provided by knowledgeable, caring, and passionate people makes for a winning combination. The continued growth of our over 150 employees is a testament to our belief that great things start with great people!
At Eagle American, we’re driven by our mission and core values. We work hard, but we have fun too. We believe in helping people grow, develop and achieve their professional goals, so when you join the EAI team you truly become a partner in our shared success.
Great Reasons to Work at EAI include:
- Competitive compensation plans
- Great benefits, including company paid health insurance
- Paid time off for holidays, vacations, and sick time
- 401K with an employer match
- Opportunities for professional growth and career progression
- A culture that emphasizes respect for every individual
- Teammates who share your drive for excellence
- Knowing every day you are helping our clients protect their families and businesses
We’re looking for an experienced, licensed Personal Lines Customer Service Representative to join our Oldsmar, FL branch team!
Personal Lines CSR success factors include:
- Effectively managing a Personal Lines book of business, ensuring all required tasks are completed accurately and on-time
- Growing client loyalty by building positive relationships and providing high levels of advocacy, world-class service, and professional communication
- Leading, directing, and developing a team of account support personnel
- Working effectively with producers
- Ability and willingness to continually grow your insurance expertise, management/leadership skills, and followership skills
Qualified candidates will have:
- 3+ years of personal lines insurance agency/brokerage experience
- An active 4-40 license(or comparable)
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent multi-tasking, organizational, delegation and decision-making skills
- Outstanding verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to perform large work volumes with high degrees of accuracy
- PC proficiency, including MS Office
- Exceptional personal character, including a strong work ethic, positive attitude, and willingness to assist others at all times
If you’re ready to take a leap forward in your career, please click below to apply. Due to the volume of resumes we receive, only those candidates best meeting the qualification requirements for the Personal Lines Customer Service Representative position will be contacted. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
EAI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more, please visit us at www.eagleamericaninsurance.com.