Please note that only candidates with active insurance license and previous experience as an insurance industry Account Manager or CSR will be considered for this position.
- A licensed Commercial Lines insurance professional with broker/agency experience?
- A dedicated self-starter with proven outside sales, presentation, and negotiation skills?
- Wanting to join an insurance industry leader that will invest in your professional development and help you reach your fullest potential?
- Ready to take a leap forward in your career with a company that truly cares about growing people - and not just profits?
If so, we want to hear from you!
We’re Eagle American Insurance, a fast growing agency with locations across the USA providing thousands of clients Home, Auto, Life & Health, and Commercial coverage. EAI was founded with the idea that professional client service provided by knowledgeable, caring, and passionate people makes for a winning combination. The continued growth of our over 150 employees is a testament to our belief that great things start with great people!
At Eagle American, we’re driven by our mission and core values. We work hard, but we have fun too. We believe in helping people grow, develop and achieve their professional goals, so when you join the EAI team you truly become a partner in our shared success.
Great Reasons to Work at EAI include:
- Competitive compensation plans
- Great benefits, including company paid health insurance
- Paid time off for holidays, vacations, and sick time
- 401K with an employer match
- Opportunities for professional growth and career progression
- A culture that emphasizes respect for every individual
- Teammates who share your drive for excellence
- Knowing every day you are helping our clients protect their families and businesses
We’re looking for an experienced, licensed Commercial Lines Account Manager to join Jacksonville, FL branch team.
Commercial Lines Account Manager success factors include:
- Managing an assigned commercial lines insurance book of business
- Delivering amazing client service
- Providing leadership to a support team, including directing their day-to-day activities and work flows
- Ensuring all productivity, quality, and service standards are met
- Implementing client insurance policy administrative processes, including tracking, renewals, new policy set-up, online rating, invoicing, accounts receivables monitoring, audit and contract review, finance contact preparation, and policy review
- Maintaining current, accurate data in the agency management system
- Developing and maintaining positive, productive relationships with IOA agents, leadership, peers, co-workers, teammates, and employees
Qualified candidates will have:
- Must possess state required insurance license
- College degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Must have 1 - 3 years account management experience handling commercial lines clients in small to medium complex accounts or equivalent insurance experience
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent sales, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Outstanding verbal/written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work effectively both independently and in a team environment
- PC proficiency, including MS Office
- Exceptional personal character, including a strong work ethic, positive attitude, and willingness to assist others at all times
If you’re ready to take a leap forward in your career, please click below to apply. Due to the volume of resumes we receive, only those candidates best meeting the qualification requirements for the Commercial Lines Account Manager position will be contacted. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
EAI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more, please visit us at www.eagleamericaninsurance.com.