- An insurance agency professional with 1 year of Applied Epic experience?
- Looking for a company where you will be treated with respect, be appreciated for your expertise and contributions, and have the opportunity to lead others?
- Wanting to join an insurance industry leader that will invest in your professional development and help you reach your fullest potential?
- Ready to take a leap forward in your career with a company that truly cares about growing people - and not just profits?
If so, we want to hear from you!
We’re Insurance Office of America, one of the nation’s largest privately held agencies. IOA was founded in 1988 with the idea that professional client service provided by knowledgeable, caring, and passionate people makes for a winning combination. Whether working at our home office in suburban Orlando, Florida, one of our branch offices across the US and London, or with one of our subsidiary companies, the continued growth of our nearly 1,000 employees is a testament to our belief that great things start with great people!
At IOA, we’re driven by our mission and core values. We work hard, but we have fun too. Workplace ideals like leading by serving, work/family life balance, and giving back to our community aren’t just clichés here – they’re a part of who we are. We believe in helping people grow, develop and achieve their professional goals, so when you join the IOA team you truly become a partner in our shared success.
Some Great Reasons to Work at IOA…
- Competitive salaries and bonus earning potential
- Great benefits, including company paid health insurance
- Paid time off for holidays, vacations, and sick time
- 401K with employer match
- Participation in employee stock plan
- Opportunities for professional growth and career progression
- Company commitment to work/family life balance and community service
- Teammates who share your drive for excellence
- Knowing every day you are helping our clients protect their families and businesses
Technical Specialist - Applied Epic System key responsibilities include:
- Provides operational technical support throughout assigned area of responsibility, including:
- Work processes
- Front Office Systems software testing and implementation
- Building and generation of standard and custom EPIC reports
- Monitoring and maintaining EPIC security
- Monitoring and maintaining CSR24 administration & training
- Monitoring and maintaining Applied University administration
- Managing forms and other needed aspects of Epic
- Setting up and Managing Front Office download via Epic
- Creating and updating manuals
- Administering other assigned software
- Demonstrates outstanding levels of service, quickly responding to all inquiries and requests for support and exhibiting high levels of professionalism and domain expertise.
- Provides support of operational aspects for company mergers and acquisitions as needed, including: System migration and data integration
- Works effectively with training team, branch and regional operations and sales personnel, seeking input and developing win-win solutions to any operations-related systems
- Develops, implements, monitors, and improves compliance with core work processes throughout company, including identification and adoption of best practices
Required Skills & Experience:
- 1+ year of insurance experience working with Applied Epic Agency Management System
- Excellent technical and computer skills including Microsoft Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Outstanding verbal/written communication skills
- Excellent multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Outstanding ability to handle multiple projects and prioritize tasks
- Exceptional personal character
IOA is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and has been recognized as a great place to work by Business Insurance magazine, Florida Trend, and the Orlando Sentinel.
To learn more, please visit us at www.ioausa.com.