We’re Eagle American Insurance, a fast growing agency with locations across the USA providing thousands of clients Home, Auto, Life & Health, and Commercial coverage. EAI was founded with the idea that professional client service provided by knowledgeable, caring, and passionate people makes for a winning combination. The continued growth of our over 150 employees is a testament to our belief that great things start with great people!
At Eagle American, we’re driven by our mission and core values. We work hard, but we have fun too. We believe in helping people grow, develop and achieve their professional goals, so when you join the EAI team you truly become a partner in our shared success.
Great Reasons to Work at EAI include:
- Competitive compensation plans
- Great benefits, including company paid health insurance
- Paid time off for holidays, vacations, and sick time
- 401K with an employer match
- Opportunities for professional growth and career progression
- A culture that emphasizes respect for every individual
- Teammates who share your drive for excellence
- Knowing every day you are helping our clients protect their families and businesses
We’re looking for an entry-level Team Support to join our Jacksonville, FL branch team!
Team Support job duties include:
- Providing administrative support to all branch/team personnel, meeting all performance requirements regarding production, quality, and service.
- Delivering outstanding service at all times, including proactively anticipating needs, maintaining frequent and professional communication, and responding quickly to any service requests.
- Serve as front desk receptionist as required, including professionally greeting and announcing visitors.
- Managing incoming phone calls for branch.
- Performs administrative and general office duties, including:
- Processing/distributing incoming and outgoing mail
- Monitoring general branch e-mailboxes and forwarding emails to the appropriate recipient
- Monitoring office supply inventories and ordering as necessary
- Distributing incoming faxes
- Preparing overnight address labels
- Scanning account/policy documents as directed
- Assisting in preparation and mailing of certificates or other items
- Scheduling branch conference rooms
- Assist in preparation/typing of producer correspondence and proposals as requested
- Assisting with processing of basic certificates of insurance.
- Monitoring branch invoice queue, and generates and distributes invoices daily.
- Ordering and ensuring timely receipt of loss runs and MVRs as directed.
- Generating client auto I.D. cards.
- Back-up for the Front Desk when the receptionist is at lunch or out of the office.
- Maintaining agency management system, ensuring all data entered is complete, clearly presented, accurate, and up-to-date.
- Developing and maintaining positive, productive relationships with IOA leadership, peers, co-workers, teammates and employees.
Qualified candidates will have:
- Excellent administrative, multi-tasking, and organizational skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Outstanding verbal/written communication skills
- PC proficiency, including basic knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Exceptional personal character, including a strong work ethic, positive attitude, and willingness to assist others at all times
- High School Diploma (or equivalent)
If being part of a growing team committed to world-class service sounds exciting to you, please click below to apply. Any candidates meeting the qualification requirements for the Team Support position will be contacted. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
IOA/EAI is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and has been recognized as a great place to work by Business Insurance magazine, Florida Trend, and the Orlando Sentinel.
To learn more, please visit us at www.ioausa.com.