We're looking for an Account Assistant to join our Islamorada, FL team!
- A licensed Personal Lines insurance professional with broker/agency experience?
- A dedicated self-starter with proven outside sales, presentation, and negotiation skills?
- Wanting to join an insurance industry leader that will invest in your professional development and help you reach your fullest potential?
- Ready to take a leap forward in your career with a company that truly cares about growing people - and not just profits?
If so, we want to hear from you!
Key success factors include:
- Performs a high volume and wide variety of insurance-related administrative tasks accurately and within required timeframes as directed/assigned by Account Team leadership
- Ensures client loyalty by providing high levels of service and communication at all times
- Demonstrates personal maturity and contributes to building and maintaining a high-performance team environment - is respected by teammates.
- Demonstrates ability and internal motivation to learn, grow, and continuously improve
Qualified candidates will have:
- 2+ years of personal lines insurance agency/brokerage experience
- An active 220 or 440 license
- AMS 360 experience
- Exceptional customer service and sales skills
- Excellent multi-tasking, organizational, delegation and decision-making skills
- Active listening
- Outstanding verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to perform large work volumes with high degrees of accuracy
- PC proficiency, including MS Office
- Exceptional personal character, including a strong work ethic, positive attitude, and willingness to assist others at all times
**Please note that only candidates with an active 220 or 440 insurance license and previous experience in Personal or Commercial Lines insurance will be considered for this position.
If you're ready to take a leap forward in your career, please click below to apply. Due to the volume of applications we receive only those most qualified will be contacted for interviews. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
For more information, please visit our website at www.ioausa.com
EAI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is in compliance with Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 as amended, Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967, and the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, and employs without regard to sex, race, color, national origin, religion, age, handicap or status as a disabled or Vietnam era veteran.
EAI is a drug free workplace.