Founded in 1988 with the idea that professional client service provided by knowledgeable, caring, and passionate people makes for a winning combination, Insurance Office of America has grown into a family of companies anchored by one of the nation’s largest privately held insurance brokerages. Whether working at our home office in suburban Orlando, Florida, one of our branch offices across the US and London, or with one of our subsidiary companies, the continued growth of our nearly 1,000 employees is a testament to our belief that great things start with great people!
At IOA, we’re driven by our mission and core values. We work hard, but we have fun too. Workplace ideals like leading by serving, work/family life balance, and giving back to our community aren’t just clichés here – they’re a part of who we are. We believe in helping people grow, develop and achieve their professional goals, so when you join the IOA team you truly become a partner in our shared success.
Some Great Reasons to Work at IOA…
- Competitive salaries and bonus earning potential
- Great benefits, including company paid health insurance
- Paid time off for holidays, vacations, and sick time
- 401K with employer match
- Participation in employee stock plan
- Opportunities for professional growth and career progression
- Company commitment to work/family life balance and community service
- Teammates who share your drive for excellence
- Knowing every day you are helping our clients protect their families and businesses
We’re looking for a Risk Services Support to join our Longwood, FL branch team!
Risk Services Support job duties include:
- Delivers outstanding client service at all times, including proactively anticipating client needs, maintaining frequent and professional client communication, and responding quickly to any service requests.
- Provides leadership within claims team, demonstrating a strong work ethic, positive attitude, and willingness to assist others at all times.
- Exercises discretion and independent judgment to ensure beneficial outcomes for clients and IOA.
- Actively seeks to grow IOA business, including identifying and acting on sales opportunities.
- Assists with preparation of unit stats and claims review reports.
- Provides Learning Management System technical support, including updating coursework.
- Identifies and resolves or properly escalates any Claims Portal technical issues.
- Assists with several Risk Services Administrator job duties as needed/assigned.
- Serves as a first responder to IOA Risk Services claims line, and handles all calls with high levels of urgency and professionalism.
- Executes the IOA Risk Services claims intake process.
Qualified candidates will have:
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent multi-tasking, organizational, delegation and decision-making skills
- Outstanding verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to perform large work volumes with high degrees of accuracy
- PC proficiency, including MS Office
If being part of a growing team committed to world-class service sounds exciting to you, please click below to apply. Any candidates meeting the qualification requirements for the Risk Services Support position will be contacted. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
IOA is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and has been recognized as a great place to work by Business Insurance magazine, Florida Trend, and the Orlando Sentinel.
We are a drug free workplace.
To learn more, please visit us at www.ioausa.com.