We’re Insurance Office of America, one of the nation’s largest privately held agencies. IOA was founded in 1988 with the idea that professional client service provided by knowledgeable, caring, and passionate people makes for a winning combination. Whether working at our home office in suburban Orlando, Florida, one of our branch offices across the US and London, or with one of our subsidiary companies, the continued growth of our nearly 1,000 employees is a testament to our belief that great things start with great people!
At IOA, we’re driven by our mission and core values. We work hard, but we have fun too. Workplace ideals like leading by serving, work/family life balance, and giving back to our community aren’t just clichés here – they’re a part of who we are. We believe in helping people grow, develop and achieve their professional goals, so when you join the IOA team you truly become a partner in our shared success.
Great Reasons to Work at IOA include:
- Competitive salaries and bonus earning potential
- Great benefits, including company paid health insurance
- Paid time off for holidays, vacations, and sick time
- 401K with an employer match
- Participation in our employee stock plan
- Opportunities for professional growth and career progression
- A culture that emphasizes respect for every individual
- Company commitment to work/family life balance and community service
- Teammates who share your drive for excellence
- Knowing every day you are helping our clients protect their families and businesses
We’re looking for a Proposal Designer to join our Longwood, FL team!
Proposal Designer responsibilities include:
- Assisting and supporting all producers, account managers and coordinators in the development of the formal proposal products.
- Creating and/or modifying existing: Proposals for prospects as well as existing clients, Risk Management and Insurance Service Booklets, Business forms and letters (approved by legal team).
- Various projects requiring advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word as well as knowledge of the Internet, Outlook, Publisher, Adobe, PowerPoint and Excel Spreadsheets.
Required Skills & Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prior office experience
- Prior Epic experience desirable
- Ability to pay attention to detail