Team Administrative Support – Aliso Viejo, CA
Founded in 1988 with the idea that professional client service provided by knowledgeable, caring, and passionate people makes for a winning combination, Insurance Office of America has grown into a family of companies anchored by one of the nation’s largest privately held insurance brokerages. Whether working at our home office in suburban Orlando, Florida, one of our branch offices across the US and London, or with one of our subsidiary companies, the continued growth of our more than 1,000 employees is a testament to our belief that great things start with great people!
At IOA, we’re driven by our mission and core values. We work hard, but we have fun too. Workplace ideals like leading by serving, work/family life balance, and giving back to our community aren’t just clichés here – they’re a part of who we are. We believe in helping people grow, develop and achieve their professional goals, so when you join the IOA team you truly become a partner in our shared success.
Some Great Reasons to Work at IOA…
- Competitive salaries and bonus earning potential
- Great benefits, including company paid health insurance
- Paid time off for holidays, vacations, and sick time
- 401K with employer match
- Opportunities for professional growth and career progression
- Company commitment to work/family life balance and community service
- Teammates who share your drive for excellence
- Knowing every day you are helping our clients protect their families and businesses
We’re looking for a qualified Team Administrative Support candidate to join our Aliso Viejo, CA branch team!
Team Administrative Support job duties include:
- Providing administrative support to all branch/team personnel, meeting all performance requirements regarding production, quality, and service.
- Delivering outstanding service at all times, including proactively anticipating needs, maintaining frequent and professional communication, and responding quickly to any service requests.
- Serving as front desk receptionist as required, including professionally greeting and announcing visitors.
- Managing incoming phone calls for branch.
- Performing administrative and general office duties, including:
- Processing/distributing incoming and outgoing mail
- Monitoring general branch e-mailboxes and forwarding emails to the appropriate recipient
- Monitoring office supply inventories and ordering as necessary
- Distributing incoming faxes
- Preparing overnight address labels
- Scanning account/policy documents as directed
- Assisting in preparation and mailing of certificates or other items
- Scheduling branch conference rooms
- Assist in preparation/typing of producer correspondence and proposals as requested
- Assisting with processing of basic certificates of insurance.
- Monitoring branch invoice queue, and generates and distributes invoices daily.
- Ordering and ensuring timely receipt of loss runs and MVRs as directed.
- Generating client auto I.D. cards.
- Maintaining agency management system, ensuring all data entered is complete, clearly presented, accurate, and up-to-date.
- Developing and maintaining positive, productive relationships with IOA leadership, peers, co-workers, teammates and employees.
Qualified candidates will have:
- At least 6 months experience in the insurance field (required)
- Excellent administrative, multi-tasking, and organizational skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Outstanding verbal/written communication skills
- PC proficiency, including basic knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Exceptional personal character, including a strong work ethic, positive attitude, and willingness to assist others at all times
- High School Diploma (or equivalent) and 440 license preferred
If being part of a growing team committed to world-class service sounds exciting to you, please click below to apply. Any candidates meeting the qualification requirements for the Team Administrative Support position will be contacted. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
IOA is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and has been recognized as a great place to work by Business Insurance magazine, Florida Trend, and the Orlando Sentinel.
To learn more, please visit us at www.ioausa.com.