Please note that only candidates with active insurance license and previous experience as an insurance industry PL Account Manager or CSR will be considered for this position.
- A licensed Personal Lines insurance professional with broker/agency experience?
- A dedicated self-starter with proven outside sales, presentation, and negotiation skills?
- Wanting to join an insurance industry leader that will invest in your professional development and help you reach your fullest potential?
- Ready to take a leap forward in your career with a company that truly cares about growing people - and not just profits?
If so, we want to hear from you!
We’re Insurance Office of America, one of the nation’s largest privately held agencies. IOA was founded in 1988 with the idea that professional client service provided by knowledgeable, caring, and passionate people makes for a winning combination. Whether working at our home office in suburban Orlando, Florida, one of our branch offices across the US and London, or with one of our subsidiary companies, the continued growth of our nearly 1,000 employees is a testament to our belief that great things start with great people!
At IOA, we’re driven by our mission and core values. We work hard, but we have fun too. Workplace ideals like leading by serving, work/family life balance, and giving back to our community aren’t just clichés here – they’re a part of who we are. We believe in helping people grow, develop and achieve their professional goals, so when you join the IOA team you truly become a partner in our shared success.
Great Reasons to Work at IOA include:
- Competitive salaries and bonus earning potential
- Great benefits, including company paid health insurance
- Paid time off for holidays, vacations, and sick time
- 401K with an employer match
- Participation in our employee stock plan
- Opportunities for professional growth and career progression
- A culture that emphasizes respect for every individual
- Company commitment to work/family life balance and community service
- Teammates who share your drive for excellence
- Knowing every day you are helping our clients protect their families and businesses
We’re looking for an experienced, licensed Personal Lines Account Manager to join Wilmington, DE branch team!
Personal Lines Account Manager success factors include:
- Use experience, discretion and independent judgment to conceptualize and implement solutions to meet client needs as to coverage and costs
- Collect and analyze client information
- Regularly interact with clients in a professional and timely manner via phone or email
- Assist the Producers for existing clients as needed for marketing expertise
- Initiates renewal process
- Independently conduct marketing including all steps from preparing a submission to proposing and binding coverage as needed
- Review processed policies as needed prior to releasing to the client
- Certificates of insurance with unusual wording
- Negotiates products and pricing on behalf of the company and clients
- Re-writes Non-Renewals
- Keeps abreast of all company underwriting
- Handles incoming calls
- Handles EPI’s
- Handles agency bill invoicing
- Scan all documents to continue a paperless environment
Qualified candidates will have:
- Must possess state required insurance license
- College degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Must have 1 - 3 years account management experience handling personal lines clients in small to medium complex accounts or equivalent insurance experience
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent sales, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Outstanding verbal/written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work effectively both independently and in a team environment
- PC proficiency, including MS Office
- Exceptional personal character, including a strong work ethic, positive attitude, and willingness to assist others at all times
If you're ready to take a leap forward in your career, please click below to apply. Any candidates meeting the qualification requirements for the Personal Lines Account Manager position will be contacted. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
IOA is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and has been recognized as a great place to work by Business Insurance magazine, Florida Trend, and the Orlando Sentinel.
To learn more, please visit us at www.ioausa.com.