Please note that only candidates with an active 2-20/P&C license and minimum 5 years of experience as a commercial lines insurance CSR or Account Manager will be considered for this position. To see all available positions at IOA, please visit our careers page at www.ioausa.com/jointheteam/search-careers.
- A licensed Commercial Lines Insurance Account Manager or CSR with at least five years of broker/agency experience?
- Looking for a company where you will be treated with respect, be appreciated for your expertise and contributions, and have the opportunity to lead others?
- Wanting to join an insurance industry leader that will invest in your professional development and help you reach your fullest potential?
- Ready to take a leap forward in your career with a company that truly cares about growing people - and not just profits?
If so, we want to hear from you!
We’re Insurance Office of America, one of the nation’s largest privately held agencies. IOA was founded in 1988 with the idea that professional client service provided by knowledgeable, caring, and passionate people makes for a winning combination. Whether working at our home office in suburban Orlando, Florida, one of our branch offices across the US and London, or with one of our subsidiary companies, the continued growth of our nearly 1,000 employees is a testament to our belief that great things start with great people!
At IOA, we’re driven by our mission and core values. We work hard, but we have fun too. Workplace ideals like leading by serving, work/family life balance, and giving back to our community aren’t just clichés here – they’re a part of who we are. We believe in helping people grow, develop and achieve their professional goals, so when you join the IOA team you truly become a partner in our shared success.
Great Reasons to Work at IOA include:
- Competitive salaries and bonus earning potential
- Great benefits, including company paid health insurance
- Paid time off for holidays, vacations, and sick time
- 401K with an employer match
- Participation in our employee stock plan
- Opportunities for professional growth and career progression
- A culture that emphasizes respect for every individual
- Company commitment to work/family life balance and community service
- Teammates who share your drive for excellence
- Knowing every day you are helping our clients protect their families and businesses
We’re looking for an experienced, licensed Commercial Lines Account Manager to join our Tallahassee, Florida branch team.
Responsible for managing the day to day management of several Wrap Up (Owner Controlled Insurance Program (OCIP)/Contractor Controlled Insurance Program) programs from small to large projects. Front line contact for all subcontractors and participants in the program. Works closely with the Wrap Up program manager, broker and department supervisor.
Commercial Lines Account Manager success factors include:
- Effectively managing a high volume book of Commercial Lines Property & Casualty Insurance business, ensuring all required tasks are completed accurately and on-time
- Implement department procedures required to administer each Wrap Up.
- Work with Program Manager to create Program specific documents including Wrap Up Manuals, Enrollment forms, insurance cost Worksheets and Certificates of Insurance.
- Train participants on IOA’s Wrap Up management system and program requirements.
- Guide and facilitate each participant through the enrollment process to make sure each participant successfully enrolls in the wrap, provides the accurate insurance credit back to the program and is compliant with the non-wrap insurance requirements.
- Provide program status reports to various stake holders including Program Owner, Program Manager and Broker.
- Provide ongoing support for participants throughout the life of the Wrap Up.
- Maintain excellent customer service with Program Sponsor, Program participants and IOA Wrap Up Team.
- Ability to properly communicate the Wrap Up concept and processes to subcontractors and address any concerns they may have.
- Keep all stakeholders informed on the status of the Wrap Up Program.
Qualified candidates will have:
- 5+ years of commercial lines insurance agency/brokerage experience as a CSR or Account Manager with construction experience
- An active 2-20/general P&C license
- Industry designation such as CIC or CPCU preferred
- Deep levels of commercial lines P&C insurance and industry experience (large accounts insurance preferred)
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent multi-tasking, organizational, delegation and decision-making skills
- Outstanding verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to perform large work volumes with high degrees of accuracy
- PC proficiency, including MS Office
- Exceptional personal character, including a strong work ethic, positive attitude, and willingness to assist others at all times
If you're ready to take a leap forward in your career, please click below to apply. Any candidates meeting the qualification requirements for the Account Manager position will be contacted. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
IOA is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and has been recognized as a great place to work by Business Insurance magazine, Florida Trend, and the Orlando Sentinel.
To learn more, please visit us at www.ioausa.com.