Founded in 1988 with the idea that professional client service provided by knowledgeable, caring, and passionate people makes for a winning combination, Insurance Office of America has grown into a family of companies anchored by one of the nation’s largest privately held insurance brokerages. Whether working at our home office in suburban Orlando, Florida, one of our branch offices across the US and London, or with one of our subsidiary companies, the continued growth of our nearly 1,000 employees is a testament to our belief that great things start with great people!
At IOA, we’re driven by our mission and core values. We work hard, but we have fun too. Workplace ideals like leading by serving, work/family life balance, and giving back to our community aren’t just clichés here – they’re a part of who we are. We believe in helping people grow, develop and achieve their professional goals, so when you join the IOA team you truly become a partner in our shared success.
Some Great Reasons to Work at IOA…
- Competitive salaries and bonus earning potential
- Great benefits, including company paid health insurance
- Paid time off for holidays, vacations, and sick time
- 401K with employer match
- Participation in employee stock plan
- Opportunities for professional growth and career progression
- Company commitment to work/family life balance and community service
- Teammates who share your drive for excellence
- Knowing every day you are helping our clients protect their families and businesses
We are looking for a Commercial Lines Account Assistant to join our East Hanover, NJ branch team!
- Assist in supporting an assigned book of business, meeting all performance requirements regarding production, quality, and service, and ensuring that no liability associated with errors and omissions occur.
- Ensure all new and renewal insurance policies are processed accurately and timely.
- Execute any policy cancellations and reinstatements accurately and timely.
- Prepare and process summaries of insurance, proposals, Lost Policy Release (LPRs), and BOR’s (Broker of Record letters) accurately and within required timeframes.
- Prepare and issue client certificates of insurance and policies binders in a timely manner.
- Order and ensure timely receipt of loss runs and MVRs as directed.
- Maintain agency management system, ensuring all data entered is complete, clearly presented, accurate and up-to-date.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 1+ years experience of broker or retail agency insurance
- Active licensing
- Excellent administrative, multi-tasking, and organizational skills
- Customer service skills
- Outstanding verbal/written communication skills
- PC proficiency
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Exceptional personal character
- High School Diploma (or equivalent)
For more information, please visit our website at www.ioausa.com
IOA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is in compliance with Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 as amended, Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967, and the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, and employs without regard to sex, race, color, national origin, religion, age, handicap or status as a disabled or Vietnam era veteran.
IOA is a drug free workplace.