Human Resources Administrative Assistant– People Services
Please note that only candidates with a minimum 2 years of experience as an Administrative Professional will be considered for this position. To see all available positions visit the IOA Careers Page at www.ioausa.com/jointheteam/search-careers.
- An administrative professional with at least two years of experience and outstanding people skills?
- Looking for a company where you will be valued for your expertise, recognized for your contributions, and have the opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of others?
- Wanting to join an industry leader that will invest in your professional development and help you reach your fullest potential?
- Ready to take a leap forward in your career with a company that truly cares about growing people - and not just profits?
If so, we want to hear from you!
We’re Insurance Office of America, one of the nation’s largest privately held agencies. IOA was founded in 1988 with the idea that professional client service provided by knowledgeable, caring, and passionate people makes for a winning combination. Whether working at our home office in suburban Orlando, Florida, one of our branch offices across the US and London, or with one of our subsidiary companies, the continued growth of our over 1,000 team members is a testament to our belief that great things start with great people!
At IOA, we’re driven by our mission and core values. We work hard, but we have fun too. Workplace ideals like leading by serving, work/family life balance, and giving back to our community aren’t just clichés here – they’re a part of who we are. We believe in helping people grow, develop and achieve their professional goals, so when you join the IOA team you truly become a partner in our shared success.
Great Reasons to Work at IOA include:
- Competitive salaries and bonus earning potential
- Great benefits, including company paid health insurance
- Paid time off for holidays, vacations, and sick time
- 401K with an employer match
- Participation in our employee stock plan
- Opportunities for professional growth and career progression
- A culture that emphasizes respect for every individual
- Company commitment to work/family life balance and community service
- Teammates who share your drive for excellence
We’re looking for a Human Resources Administrative Assistant to join our team at our Longwood, Florida headquarters.
Human Resources Administrative Assistant success factors include:
- Accurately completing a high volume of HR-related administrative and clerical work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Delivering outstanding service and support at all times, including proactively anticipating needs, maintaining frequent and professional communication, and responding quickly to any questions, directives, or service requests.
- Completing all assigned project work accurately, within required timeframes, and with minimal direct supervision.
- Acting as a role model for IOA team members company-wide, always demonstrating a strong work ethic, positive attitude, and commitment to leading by serving.
- The ability to quickly learn and master administrative and clerical processes and procedures, and efficiently utilize technology (hardware/software) to get work done.
Qualified candidates will have:
- Excellent administrative skills
- 2+ years of professional administrative experience
- Project execution skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines without compromising quality
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Strong computer skills, including MS Office suite
- Exceptional personal character
If you’re ready to take a leap forward in your career, please click below to apply for the Human Resources Administrative Assistant position. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
IOA is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and has been recognized as a great place to work by Business Insurance magazine, Florida Trend, and the Orlando Sentinel.
To learn more, please visit us at www.ioausa.com.