Recruiting Specialist (1099 Producers)– Pleasanton, CA
Founded in 1988 with the idea that professional client service provided by knowledgeable, caring, and passionate people makes for a winning combination, Insurance Office of America has grown into a family of companies anchored by one of the nation’s largest privately held insurance brokerages. Whether working at our home office in suburban Orlando, Florida, one of our branch offices across the US and London, or with one of our subsidiary companies, the continued growth of our more than 1,000 employees is a testament to our belief that great things start with great people!
At IOA, we’re driven by our mission and core values. We work hard, but we have fun too. Workplace ideals like leading by serving, work/family life balance, and giving back to our community aren’t just clichés here – they’re a part of who we are. We believe in helping people grow, develop and achieve their professional goals, so when you join the IOA team you truly become a partner in our shared success.
Some Great Reasons to Work at IOA…
- Competitive salaries and bonus earning potential
- Great benefits, including company paid health insurance
- Paid time off for holidays, vacations, and sick time
- 401K with employer match
- Participation in employee stock plan
- Opportunities for professional growth and career progression
- Company commitment to work/family life balance and community service
- Teammates who share your drive for excellence
- Knowing every day you are helping our clients protect their families and businesses
We’re looking for a Producer Recruiting Specialist to join our Pleasanton, CA team.
Producer Recruiting Specialist job duties include:
- Effectively executes all Western Region producer recruiting activities in accordance with established policies, procedures, and processes, and facilitates acquisition of highly qualified candidates, ensuring all recruiting goals and quotas are met.
- Works in concert with the overall IOA producer recruitment and content marketing initiatives to ensure an integrated and consistent message and branded recruiting effort.
- Collaborates with Western Region leadership to develop and implement producer recruiting plans, including identifying/mapping areas of current/future need, building optimized candidate profiles, and understanding expected recruiting goals and quotas.
- Assists Western Region leadership to clearly define producer candidate qualifications before initiating the recruiting process, including any required education, experience, achievements, behaviors, and attitudes.
- Researches, understands, and stays abreast of movements in the producer recruiting marketplace, providing consultation and recommendations to leadership to ensure company offerings are attractive.
- Actively participates in new producer onboarding activities, working effectively with Western Region leadership, the IOA Field Operations team, and others to ensure a seamless transition and positive onboarding experience.
Qualified candidates will have:
- Previous experience in successfully recruiting 1099 sales agents/producers
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (written/spoken) and organizational skills
- Strong work ethic and ability to work independently with little supervision
- PC/Technology proficiency
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-volume recruiting environment
- Ability to periodically work evenings as needed
- Exceptional personal character, including a strong work ethic, positive attitude, and willingness to assist others at all times
If the Producer Recruiting Specialist role and being part of a growing company committed to helping people reach their fullest potential sounds exciting to you, please click below to apply. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
IOA is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and has been recognized as a great place to work by Business Insurance magazine, Florida Trend, and the Orlando Sentinel.
To learn more, please visit us at www.ioausa.com.