**Please note that only candidates with an active 2-20/P&C license and minimum 3 years of experience as a commercial lines insurance CSR will be considered for this position. To see all available positions visit the IOA Careers page at www.ioausa.com/jointheteam/search-careers.**
- A licensed Commercial Lines Insurance CSR with at least three years of broker/agency experience?
- Looking for a company where you will be treated with respect, be appreciated for your expertise and contributions, and have the opportunity to lead others?
- Wanting to join an insurance industry leader that will invest in your professional development and help you reach your fullest potential?
- Ready to take a leap forward in your career with a company that truly cares about growing people - and not just profits?
If so, we want to hear from you!
We’re Insurance Office of America, one of the nation’s largest privately held agencies. IOA was founded in 1988 with the idea that professional client service provided by knowledgeable, caring, and passionate people makes for a winning combination. Whether working at our home office in suburban Orlando, Florida, one of our branch offices across the US and London, or with one of our subsidiary companies, the continued growth of our nearly 1,000 employees is a testament to our belief that great things start with great people!
At IOA, we’re driven by our mission and core values. We work hard, but we have fun too. Workplace ideals like leading by serving, work/family life balance, and giving back to our community aren’t just clichés here – they’re a part of who we are. We believe in helping people grow, develop and achieve their professional goals, so when you join the IOA team you truly become a partner in our shared success.
Some Great Reasons to Work at IOA…
- Competitive salaries and bonus earning potential
- Great benefits, including company paid health insurance
- Paid time off for holidays, vacations, and sick time
- 401K with employer match
- Participation in employee stock plan
- Opportunities for professional growth and career progression
- Company commitment to work/family life balance and community service
- Teammates who share your drive for excellence
- Knowing every day you are helping our clients protect their families and businesses
We’re looking for an experienced Client Service Representative to join our Commercial Lines team in Longwood, FL!
CSR (Client Service Representative) job duties include:
- Tracks policy expirations for existing clients, and works proactively to ensure appropriate actions are taken to facilitate renewals.
- Assists in managing an assigned book of business, meeting all performance requirements regarding production, quality, and service, and ensuring that no liability associated with errors and omissions occur.
- Maintains agency automation system to ensure accuracy and currency of data.
- Creates and distributes client invoicing for any new business, renewals, or premium bearing transactions, and collects outstanding balances due.
- Demonstrates a strong work ethic, positive attitude, and willingness to assists others at all times.
- Assists in reviewing any client policy audits, identifying errors, and taking corrective actions as directed.
Qualified candidates will have:
- 3+ years of commercial lines insurance agency/brokerage experience
- All required active licensing
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent multi-tasking, organizational, and decision-making skills
- Outstanding verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to perform large work volumes with high degrees of accuracy
- PC proficiency
- Exceptional personal character
- High School Diploma (or equivalent)
If being part of a growing team committed to world-class service sounds exciting to you, please click below to apply. Any candidates meeting the qualification requirements for the Client Service Representative position will be contacted. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
IOA is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and has been recognized as a great place to work by Business Insurance magazine, Florida Trend, and the Orlando Sentinel.
To learn more, please visit us at www.ioausa.com.