- A licensed Commercial Lines Insurance Account Coordinator with at least 6 months of broker/agency experience?
- Looking for a company where you will be treated with respect, be appreciated for your expertise and contributions, and have the opportunity to lead others?
- Wanting to join an insurance industry leader that will invest in your professional development and help you reach your fullest potential?
- Ready to take a leap forward in your career with a company that truly cares about growing people - and not just profits?
If so, we want to hear from you!
We’re Eagle American Insurance, a fast growing agency with locations across the USA providing thousands of clients Home, Auto, Life & Health, and Commercial coverage. EAI was founded with the idea that professional client service provided by knowledgeable, caring, and passionate people makes for a winning combination. The continued growth of our over 150 employees is a testament to our belief that great things start with great people!
At Eagle American, we’re driven by our mission and core values. We work hard, but we have fun too. We believe in helping people grow, develop and achieve their professional goals, so when you join the EAI team you truly become a partner in our shared success.
Great Reasons to Work at EAI include:
- Competitive salaries and bonus earning potential
- Great benefits, including company paid health insurance
- Paid time off for holidays, vacations, and sick time
- 401K with an employer match
- Opportunities for professional growth and career progression
- A culture that emphasizes respect for every individual
- Company commitment to work/family life balance and community service
- Teammates who share your drive for excellence
- Knowing every day you are helping our clients protect their families and businesses
We’re looking for an experienced, licensed Commercial Lines Account Coordinator to join our Jacksonville, Florida branch team!
Commercial Lines Account Coordinator success factors include:
- Performs a high volume and wide variety of insurance-related administrative tasks accurately and within required timeframes as directed/assigned by Account Team leadership
- Ensures client loyalty by providing high levels of service and communication at all times
- Demonstrates personal maturity and contributes to building and maintaining a high-performance team environment - is respected by teammates.
- Demonstrates ability and internal motivation to learn, grow, and continuously improve
Qualified candidates will have:
- 6+ months of insurance experience
- An active 4-40 or P&C license
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent multi-tasking, organizational, delegation and decision-making skills
- Outstanding verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to perform large work volumes with high degrees of accuracy
- PC proficiency, including MS Office
- Exceptional personal character, including a strong work ethic, positive attitude, and willingness to assist others at all times
If you're ready to take a leap forward in your career, please click below to apply. Any candidates meeting the qualification requirements for the Account Coordinator position will be contacted. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
IOA is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and has been recognized as a great place to work by Business Insurance magazine, Florida Trend, and the Orlando Sentinel.
To learn more, please visit us at www.ioausa.com.